Welcome to Alpha Gamma Omega’s Fall Rush at the University of Southern California! We’re glad you’re here.
Rush Week is the week of events leading up to an invitation of membership for a select group of potential candidates. Rush week is intended to be fun and is not a commitment to join! It is a time for the house and prospective members to get to know each other before extending an invitation to join the fraternity.
All events are completely free!
Late cars are available for each day. If you would like to be in a late car, contact any AGO brother the day before the event.
If you have any questions or would like to meet a member of AGO before rush week, call or text Patrick Poss at (714) 469-6572.
ΑΓΩ House Address:
725 W 32nd St, Los Angeles, California
The House is located at the intersection of Royal and 32nd St across from the Shrine parking lot. It’s a green two story house with an avocado tree in the front.
Schedule: All events begin at the AGO House and include free food except for the “All Greek Info Session”
SATURDAY 8/19 – 11am-12:30pm
– All Greek Info Session at Alumni Park (next to VKC and Doheney Library). Stop by our table, meet some guys, and grab a rush card to learn about our events for the week
SUNDAY 8/20 – 3-6pm
– House Tour Day #1 w/ Super Smash Bros 4
MONDAY 8/21 – 5-8pm
– House Tour Day #2
TUESDAY 8/22 7:00pm
-Broomball @ Lakewood Ice and free In-N-Out
WEDNESDAY 8/23 5:00pm
THURSDAY 8/24 5:00pm
-Beach Bonfire at Dockweiler State Beach. Football games, frisbees, burgers, and more
FRIDAY 8/25 5:00pm
-LA Dodgers Game
SATURDAY 8/26 – Blue Chip Dinner (Invite Only)
- QUESTION: If I go to an event, does that mean I’m pledging?
- ANSWER: No! All rush events are completely non-committal. Pledging is entirely separate
- QUESTION: How does the transition from rushing to pledging happen?
- ANSWER: At the end of Rush Week, each fraternity decides which rushees to offer bids to. If you are offered a bid, you have the OPTION of pledging the fraternity.
- QUESTION: If I want to pledge, how do I get a bid?
- ANSWER: There is no one-size-fits-all answer. If you like AGO (or any other house for that matter), demonstrate your interest, and the house decides they want to invite you to pledge, then you will be given a bid.
- QUESTION: Is there anything I should say or do in order to improve my chances of getting a bid?
- ANSWER: No! We want to know the REAL you. Be genuine. Be sincere. We want guys that are honest about who they are, not people who put on a facade to try to get in.
- QUESTION: Do I have to be Christian?
- ANSWER: No. You don’t have to be Christian to rush or pledge AGO.